I am predominantly a person centred Counsellor, who draws upon other therapeutic models of counselling, to give you the opportunity to restore balance into your life.
I work with individuals and couple.
I have experience of a wide range of emotional issues including:
- Anxiety, confusion, fear, panic attacks and feelings of not coping.
- Bereavement and loss.
- Low self worth, lack of confidence, and feelings of inadequacy.
- Depression including low mood, tearfulness, and intense sadness.
- Loss of meaning and purpose in life, life changes such as redundancy and retirement.
- Work stress.
- Post traumatic stress.
Benefits of Counselling for the individual:
- Less anxiety and stress
- A greater sense of direction
- Increase in self-confidence and motivation
- Relief from distressing emotions, low mood and depression
- Greater resilience and healthier ways of coping with difficulties
- More satisfying relationships with others
- Improved sleep and general health
- Increase in self-awareness.
I do provide counselling session via video at present but hope to start face to face sessions again shortly. Although based in Lincoln, due to the advancement of communication via video, I am happy to offer counselling to those in other parts of the country; as well as to ex-pats living abroad who may not have access to a counsellor.